- This event has passed.
October Monthly Meeting
October 14 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We’re growing! All Snohomish County noncentralist socialists and socialism-curious are welcome to attend and learn more about DSA as well as collaborate on issues like Medicare For All, Housing Justice, and more. Membership is not required (but encouraged 🌹)!
This time we’re meeting on Sunday, October 14th at 3PM-5PM at Mountlake Terrace Library, 23300 58th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace, 98043.
The draft agenda so far is:
- Affirm our purpose statement from the bylaws.
- Tentative guest Kathryn Lewandowski of the Green Party to speak and do a Q&A about I-631, a carbon fee initiative designed to drive down carbon pollution in Washington.
- Regional conference planning.
- Review of the West Coast conference proposal.
- Quick review of recent actions.
- Updates on bylaws status if applicable.
- Updates on the Medicare for All reading group.
- Picking the next meeting location and date.
- Open discussion.
We hope to see you there. Feel free to RSVP on Facebook.