- This event has passed.
February General Meeting (moved to Arlington)
February 17 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Come ORGANIZE with us at the Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Museum to encourage a Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign, canvass the county to support Medicare For All, and learn/spread the word about socialism as the most effective counter to the end-stage capitalism consuming us. 🌹 Membership not required, but encouraged.
We will be meeting at the Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Museum, 20722 67th Ave NE, Arlington, Washington 98223 on Sunday, February 17th, 2019 from 10:30AM-12:30PM. Feel free to RSVP on Facebook. Afterwards, we have reservations for a social gathering at Kafe Neo at 7705 204th St NE, Arlington, WA 98223 to give everyone a chance to get some food and get to know eachother. We rescheduled this meeting and changed the location to coincide with a Medicare for All Barnstorming which will occur back at the Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Museum from 2:00PM-3:30PM. We hope to see you there!
- Our Purpose
- Chapter Status
- Election Committee Update (final call for nominations, announcement of candidates, Q&A)
- Planning Report: Jonathan Rosenblum speaking event March 2
- Registration for Regional Conference (pre-convention) April 2-4
- Security discussion (Social media, discord, Portland incident, IWW incident…)
- Grievance officer
- Medicare For All Committee status
- Call for dues payment (after Treasury established?)
- Medicare For All – NNU Arlington Barnstorm debrief
- Medicare For All – Everett City Council progress
- Rick Larsen Town Hall debriefs